Start a new topic

A Very Merry Christmas!

They sure didn’t give us long to collect Christmas things! One day and a few hours!!!! Hope they extend it!!!!

My phone jyst updated to newest version and I only have 23 hours to get Christmas items , this is not fair
png
I haven’t been able to get on the game since updating to 2.0.0. At least you have 1 day !
I just updated as well and less than 23 hours for Christmas event. Was working on mechanical event for same time period before the update. I have others in my tournament club that have 18 days yet...hope they fix this glitch..kinda hard to cook enough to get main items.
My phone also just updated to newest version and I only have 23 hours to get Christmas items , this is also NOT FAIR.. Please FIX IT.
My phone also just updated to newest version and I only have 23 hours to get Christmas items , this is also NOT FAIR.. Please FIX IT.
I submitted a ticket; hope that works!!!
Solo me dio 1 día para coleccionar lo de navidad , ayuda!!! Porfavor den más días!!!
Login or Signup to post a comment