Start a new topic

Loading issue

My game shows it’s liading but never loads it’s frizen unable to move forward from the loading start up please help I’m on a I phone x

1 person has this question

I can't load the game after doing the update I have not been able to get on the game all day now home and still can't sign on with my desk top computer please help
My game has been frozen saying it’s loading... since Sunday  I have done everything possible to try to fix it but it is still frozen.
I am having the same issue. I saw a new update about 15 minutes ago and thought that maybe it would fix the problem, but it’s still frozen on the “loading” page. I am on iPhone 7. This needs to be fixed!
I am having the same problem. The game is frozen on the loading screen ever since the update this past weekend. I saw a new update A little while ago and loaded it also hoping that it might fix the problem but it did not. I haven’t been able to play my game since Sunday.
Game won’t load after update. It’s been like this for a couple of days. Please get this fix ASAP!
Game not loading after update. It’s been like this for days. New update didn’t help. Please fix this issue.
Login or Signup to post a comment