Start a new topic

Lucky spin blank prize screen

On the new prizes for the Lucky Spin, does anyone else have a blank screen 4 one of the prizes? I tried putting it out and now I can't take it off.

6 people have this question

I have the same issue, waiting for the Game Admin to revert on this matter

I'm having the SAME issue. Got a ticket going but that was 2 days ago and all I got was the automated reply. Ugh. Hope it gets fixed soon!! Frustrating!!
My sister and I both have the blank straw chair stuck on our game and cannot remove it. They have been working on it fot four days. Still waiting for it to be fixed.
Hi all, anyone got reply from them? I just receive just now Hi there, We are aware of the invisible chair problem and our developers have now fixed it. Please close your game and reopen it to see the fix. A fix for IOS users will be sent shortly due to techical reasons. We're truly sorry to make you wait! Thank you for your support and patience! Ciri, Gamegos Support
Yep. Noticed it was fixed when I opened my game. Got the email too.

1 person likes this
I play on an IPad and it didn’t work. What do you play on?
Vicki, this is what my email said about iOS: A fix for IOS users will be sent shortly due to techical reasons. We're truly sorry to make you wait!
Thank you! I didn’t realize that IOS refers to IPads. I’m new to all of this!! Hope it is soon!
Yes ma'am. Just hang tight. I'm sure it'll be soon!
Ok then, feel relieve that someone already fixed. . thx info.. same here.. using iPad.. hope will fix soon.. need to expand my cafe soon..xD
Hello.. does anyone from iOS already fix? Apparently, it’s not fix yet :((
Login or Signup to post a comment