Start a new topic

Lucky spin blank prize screen

On the new prizes for the Lucky Spin, does anyone else have a blank screen 4 one of the prizes? I tried putting it out and now I can't take it off.

6 people have this question

The place are small, and one more piece of garbage is coming out.so sien 
Hello. I got a blank Straw Bale Chair in spin tokens.

3 people like this
Same here! I also placed it and now can’t store it! Hope it is a glitch and they fix it!!

1 person likes this
I have the same problem. I have won all the rare prizes, but the straw bale chair is blank. I used a lot of earned spins to get all the rare prizes. Please check into this.

1 person likes this
I submitted a ticket November 7 but they haven’t gotten back with me.

2 people like this
Vicki, they probably won't. I love the game but I don't like it when I work so hard and don't get my reward.

1 person likes this
Same here.. I already contacted support system.. but need to wait for them to reply.. which mean.. on Monday they will reply me :,(

1 person likes this
I’ve been waiting since Wednesday for a reply!

1 person likes this
Just sent out ticket last night about the same thing. They said their working on it.

2 people like this
Yeah vicki.. I hope what u said it’s true.. it just glitch :( silverfangs444, wow, pls update with us.. xD

1 person likes this
I sent a ticket and this support system reply to me : We are happy to say that we have received your request and a support ticket has been created! Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us. Our representatives are working from 3 AM to 11 AM EST, Monday through Friday. Our team will review your request and send you a personal response, usually within 72 hours. It can sometimes take longer according to ticket volume.

1 person likes this
Does anyone here experience a problem with their inventories? I can't replaced an item from my cafe to the inventory , or I cant put my items to my inventories.

1 person likes this
Same thing here! I put out 2 chairs thinking they'd show up when out and now I can't put them in my inventory.

1 person likes this
It is very frustrating!!! I hope they fix it!!!

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment