Start a new topic
Answered

Game won't load

My game will not load. I have restarted the game multiple times. Have restarted my phone but no matter what it won't load and I cannot play. Really getting frustrated as I don't want to lose all my stuff or my food to spoil. Have worked really hard on this game. About to uninstall if can't get it to work but really don't want to do that because I love this game but if I can't play what's the use of it taking up space on phone. Just have spent real money for in game purchases so would really hate losing it all.

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem with IOS11.  Have tried it all and still can not get the game to load, unless I start a whole new game.  Im not starting over again no game is worth the aggravation of starting all over.

1 person has this question

Answer

I'm having the same problem with IOS11.  Have tried it all and still can not get the game to load, unless I start a whole new game.  Im not starting over again no game is worth the aggravation of starting all over.

2 people like this
Sorry clicked wrong thing. This has not been answered.

2 people like this
Julie so if I uninstall and reinstall it won't load up my saved game??

1 person likes this

Didn't work for me once I tried to log into FB to access my already saved game.  It may work for you depending on your phone operating system version.  I'm running a beta version of the new IOS 11 and it's not working for me at all.  I'm hoping for a new update that may correct the load problem

1 person likes this
The game updated today and now it wont load. I uninstalled and I was back to the start but after I leveled up once and could get into settings I was able to choose my saved cafe by Facebook connect. Then it said I had to restart the game. Then it would not load. Im sick of all the problems in this game. I play on my samsung tablet.
I had the same problem this morning with my Samsung phone. I cleared the cache and the data, then uninstalled the app. I reinstalled the app, started at level 1, levelled up then choose my saved cafe via Google. Restarted the app and it loaded. I don't know whether I have been lucky or not with being able to gain access again.

I have a save problem too.. can someone help us?.. why are they going to fix this?.. 
Login or Signup to post a comment